[Subscription] Spotify for Company Employees

Our Company would like to request a "Spotify for Company Employees" subscription option.

More and more of our employees use Spotify at work to listen to songs at their workstation during their workday.

As supporters of this, our Company wants to easily be able to order and pay for Premium subscriptions in bulk, at an agreed upon Corporate rate, so as to easily offer a Premium Spotify account as a benefit/perk to all of our Company's employees.

Spotify for Company Employees would work like Spotify for Families does - just with a large number of family members.

A single admin or "parent" account (owned by the Company) would control a section within their Account profile that easily allows employees to be added to the list (as new employees join the Company) or removed from the list (when employees move on from our Company to another opportunity).

We believe that listening to music at work is very beneficial for our employees, and improves and promotes a positive company culture.

We sincerely hope this subscription option becomes available in the near future and eagerly await any updates on this matter.

Updated on 2018-10-17

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
gappap
Casual Listener

Thanks @frenke for the support! We're excited to see more and more people agreeing with this idea, and we hope it spreads enough to catch the attention of the Spotify team: we're hoping to offer this benefit/perk to our entire company/team as soon as we can, and really hope the Spotify team is listening :)

Phantis
Casual Listener

**bleep**, that would be quite awesome.

gappap
Casual Listener

Thanks for the support @Phantis!

gappap
Casual Listener

katiek_
Composer

Hi There! 

I think this is a great idea, but I think instead, there should be a discount. I also agree with what the other comments that are below, are good points. 

gappap
Casual Listener

Hi @katiek_!

Thanks for your support! Most definitely the business model is in Spotify's hands to decide upon, however we're glad that you agree that the request for a delivery/mangement to allow Companies to easily offer Premium as a benefit to their Employees en-masse is reasonable and has value, both for Spotify and the Companies that would want to participate in such a plan.

gappap
Casual Listener

katiek_
Composer

@gappap

I hope this idea actually gets implemented! 

gappap
Casual Listener

@katiek_ It would be great to hear from some from the Spotify team to see what they think about this idea, hopefully as the votes slowly start to come in someone will take notice! Our Company is still in favour of offering this benefit to its employees, and we'd love to hear some feedback on the feasability/likelihood of this being implemented in the future!

TomasPopov

Hello,

I fully agreed with gappap

W
hen i asked for this couple of weeks ago, Ive got same answer... to workaround with mutiple family accounts.
Due count of our users this wouldbe nonsece for us.
I dont even want better price, we just need this for easier administration of accounts and payments.
We want it also as company benefit. 

Is there any change to get this idea to live?

With Regards,
Tomas Popov