Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Spotify for Twitch Streamers

In this day and age, one thing that's missing for gamers who are streaming is the ability to place background music into their streams. It would be lovely if we could pay spotify for the right to stream music without copyright issue. The cost may be higher, but certain streamers are making enough to warrant purchasing said account level. 

Updated on 2021-06-13

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
osornios
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2018-12-06

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

BARTFREEZ

Yes please! I would love this to happen!

innerverseMSP

Great idea!

I want to thank everyone for voting for this idea. My gmail has been blowing up with notifications for the last hour and I don't know why, but thanks anyways guys. Your support is much appreciated.

Jᴀᴄᴋ

This would be so amazing.

Jᴀᴄᴋ

Hey @user-removed If you need help disabling your notifacations let me know!

BrianEsserlieu

A huge perk would be if the license covered both streaming and VOD everywhere (Twitch, YouTube, DLive, etc).

BARTFREEZ

@user-removed wrote:

I want to thank everyone for voting for this idea. My gmail has been blowing up with notifications for the last hour and I don't know why, but thanks anyways guys. Your support is much appreciated.

Sorry dude :D. That might have been my fault. I was looking for idea exactly like yours and I figured, why create a new post, just share your idea around and see how it resonates :). You are welcome and thank you for the great idea <3.

grinigami_ttv

Heyo. Has there been any traction on this from Spotify business/legal side? 

tylerciscokid

I just talked to support about this to see if I could get permission somehow, but they could not offer that to me. So I came here to post the idea. And here you are, so you have my support! Get us the music we want!