Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscriptions] Family Plan in Israel

Hi there,

So spotify finally launched in Israel.

I cant seem to find the option to start a family plan.

When will it be available in Israel?

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-07-07

Hi everyone, happy to report this is now implemented.

Comments
barabir007

WE ALL NEED FAMILY PLAN IN ORDER TO BUY YOUR SERVICES. PLEASE RELEASE ONE A.S.A.P.

Invictus2

Same here, c'mon Spotify, enable the family plan for Israel and you'll sweep the market from Apple Music to  you guys. Can't wait to get rid of Itunes.... 

guyyy12322

I too would really love a family plan, seems kind of unfair paying for three different accounts for myself, my brother and my father.

Degano

The family plan is absolutely necessary and will definitely make users who use the competitor's apps more frequently consider moving to spotify for good.

cybertoon

Yes! Can't switch without it

Crimsonthorn

Yes, family subscription would great, as well as complete music collection - some UK artists are missing (Steven Wilson, Anathema, Pure Reason Revolution).

tonynays

It's absolutely necessary. Apple Music has it and it's really convenient. Otherwise, I have 2 keeds, so I have to set up 3 different accounts, enter my Credit Card info 3 times and then get 3 different invoices, which doesn't make any sense.

yonizabari

+1

That's the only version of premium we'll register to 🙂

HillelSztern

You are loosing your market just for lazyness please just bring family plan to the rest of the world! I bet it's not hard for a multi-million company to do so. Apple did it with no problem.

mluria

Definitely should have Family Plan in Israel