Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscriptions] Family Plan in Israel

Hi there,

So spotify finally launched in Israel.

I cant seem to find the option to start a family plan.

When will it be available in Israel?

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-07-07

Hi everyone, happy to report this is now implemented.

Comments
Usher1976

Family plan missing in Israel - a deal breaker. 😞

ls3-9bu_u8aaf

Come on, Spotify! Most of the time I use Spotify, but every month I pay for Apple Music, because they have family account. I have completely no choice: I cannot pay for the US family account, because I don't have US credit card, I cannot pay for family plan in Israel because it is not available. Sorry, but I'm not going to pay for all the family members separetely

ohadfr2

I've just cancelled my premium account due to this issue,

I love Spotify but family plan is a deal breaker from my perspective, it's a shame that there is no response from Spotify to this post.

Margke

Turn on the Family plan in israel pls !

Amir_dm

I am adding my comment here because I like the Spotify service.

I am located in Israel. I would like my whole family to use it but I am not willing to pay a seperate fee for each member while elsewhere a family plan exists in other countries.

For now I will stick with the free plan.

It looks like Spotify just does not want my money.

Amir

Melody
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2018-10-11

Hey everyone,

We're just checking in, to update the status of this one.

We think this is a good idea, and we've passed on the feedback. Please keep adding votes, to show your interest for Family Plan in Israel.

If we have anything else to share, we'll be in touch here.

liorl

Why is this even an issue that has to be voted? Why don't Spotify add this option in Israel as they have elsewhere?

Just add it and take our money...

@Melody wrote:

Updated on 2018-10-11

Hey everyone,

We think this is a good idea, and we've passed on the feedback. Please keep adding votes, to show your interest for Family Plan in Israel.

roie

👍
@liorl wrote:

Why is this even an issue that has to be voted? Why don't Spotify add this option in Israel as they have elsewhere?

Just add it and take our money...

@Melody wrote:

Updated on 2018-10-11

Hey everyone,

ohadfr2

It's not needed anymore,

I've moved to apple music, where we have a family plan,

I guess that most of the other interested parties done the same after waiting for over 6 months to get a propper response.

Masadu6

Hello,

I really think I can say on behalf of everyone in my country (Israel) that your subscriber will double or triple his time and a premium for a family plan will be avalibale.

Please make it happen ,dont neglect us on the way.

Many thanks.

Gidi