Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscriptions] Family Plan in Israel

Hi there,

So spotify finally launched in Israel.

I cant seem to find the option to start a family plan.

When will it be available in Israel?

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-07-07

Hi everyone, happy to report this is now implemented.

Comments
Haimw

Submitted on ‎2018-03-12 

more then a year after..... thanks spotify.  

AsafMoalem

Hi Spotify,
FYI - I have unsubscribed from Premium, waiting for the family plan to be active in Israel,

Until then apple-music family plan.

Regards

Asaf.

gczobel

I'm still on free mode until they start with Family plan.

yuvalrr

I love Spotify
But .... (Had family account in the past) - But since i cant have it Israel
I have to use Apple music

Please move things faster....

nvalen

Hi.  Fanally, right now, I'm cancelling all 3 Premium accounts I pay for my family. I think it was enough - 1 year of waiting for (at least) SOME response from Spotify about ANY family plan. No response, no promises. NOTHING. I'm done with this service, there are some more around here - I'll be glad to pay my money for more flexible and customer oriented service. Shame on you, Spotify. 

Neter

Well, we have Tidal and Deazer as alternatives, but obviously we want to have Spotify for the whole family and it's a shame Spotify doesn't take us into account...

bugok

Any estimation on how many votes are needed in order to open up the family plan in Israel?

Haimw

just cancled my Subscription!

when you cancel add this thred as a comment to there form. 

AmitTamari

It's been one and a half years since Spotify launched in Israel, and they are basically sh*tting on us. People have been asking for family plan since day 1 and there hasn't been any update (and by now it should've been out for a while).

This is outrageous, and I hope everyone will understand this is unacceptable and move to the competitors. I myself moved to Apple Music for a few months now, they offer both the Family Plan and the Student discount, both aren't available in Israel right now.

Spotify - Get your sh*t together.

damageboy666

Guys, please wake up.

What is going on with this?

It is not so hard.

All of your competitors do this for a good year now, and now Tidal are providing a family plan for 10NIS for the first 150 days.

Are you going to come to your senses?

It's OK to also reject this and say "We don't care about you, and go screw yourself, Israelis",

it really is.

I mean, this is what you are saying, just not with words.