Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Wear OS] Enable shuffle and replay for downloaded songs

There is currently no option to shuffle or replay songs for downloaded music on the Wear OS Spotify app.

Updated on 2021-09-02

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange and for bringing us your continual feedback. We also think this is a great idea and that there's an opportunity to make it happen, so we're looking into it further.

We'll post here when we have an update - Stay tuned!

Comments
frankiet

Quite baffling this feature isn't available. 

Xenia
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-08-27

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a New Suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

st0nie

I really dont understand why the **bleep** this feature is missing... Very very disapointing! Not the first time...

AstroD

It's legit so annoying that this isn't a basic feature. Like wth? A music app that doesn't have a duffle feature? Make it make sense? Extremely annoying. Why even add offline music if we can't shuffle. 🤬🤬

DeepSeaGoddess

Unbelievable that a basic option such as this isn't available. Makes spotify useless on my watch as I always shuffle my songs.  Maybe I'll switch to YouTube music. At least can shuffle songs there.  So pathetic spotify. 

Leicesterfan

I don't know know how many votes ideas need before they are considered but I can't quite believe we have to go through this process in the first place.

Simple function already implemented on other Spotify apps. Crazy. 

Ultra_Veloce

Hey Spotify Why not hire people who actually use the app and aren't idiots? How was not having a shuffle even allowed to be passed? Do you have testers?

Novy
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Updated on 2021-09-02

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange and for bringing us your continual feedback. We also think this is a great idea and that there's an opportunity to make it happen, so we're looking into it further.

We'll post here when we have an update - Stay tuned!

Leicesterfan

Hurrah!!!

rawkinrich

Voted 🙂