Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Bring back the queue!!!

The web browser just updated and I can no longer see my queue of songs nor add songs to the queue. 

This feature is an absolute must at work, why did you take it away? 

Unhappy at the moment and will gladly cancel my subscription if this feature is gone for good. 

Updated on 2018-01-30

Hey everyone, this has now been implemented! You should now be able to find your Play Queue when using the Spotify Web Player. Thanks for your feedback here.

Comments
sandmanbc71

500 + votes on this makes it one of the top requested items and yet still listed as "not right now". It seems that Spotify is seeking endorsement for the changes they are interested in making rather than actively canvassing for ideas that users actually want.

zaffman

Bring back the queue feature in the web player!!! Why would you remove a basic feature like this! Makes no sense. 

This is a key feature I was using on the daily. I dont understand why you would remove features from your software, especially one that is so widly used by serveral users I am sure!  Please bring this back! I will unsubsribe from premuim in next month if this does not come back. 

accinotsodental

Using the web player on my 2011 macbook pro because I have the same issue as other users with eternal loading! 

Please bring back queue for web player, it's absurd to remove features for different users. 

vp12

The web player has been broken since a couple weeks ago, at least when I use it on chrome. I don't use any other browsers. 

I wasn't able to download the app when I cleared my computer so I decided to settle for the web player, but then that stopped working too.

I've deleted all browsing data, cookies, saved passwords, every tick box on the list. I've rebooted my computer several times. I've logged out and logged back in. Nothing. I see that I'm logged in, and I see my playlists, but when I try to click play I can't, it's ghosted out, and nothing happens.

Can you make the web player work again?

So that's it? You remove one of the most useful features and don't even bother bringing it back after getting a lot of complaints?

molliejoyce

Please bring back the queue. I use it at work where I can't install the app. I pay for premium, would like to be able to use more than the most basic features when they were avaliable before.

jsquaredtnt

Please please bring back the queue!!

Sebasty

I really hope the queue feature returns one day.

For now I have made a separate playlist that has taken over the 'queue feature'. Absolutely not perfect (won't play freshly added songs), but I can't really go without it... : )

see-mack

Recently arrived on the platform, do spotify users seriously not queue music? Judging by the comments of the people in this thread, it's used often. I can't imagine a music player without this function.

It seems like a perfectly reasonable use case to start a song and then maybe queue a few more. Perhaps you are exploring a particular genre and want to pick songs randomly. I don't think I have *ever* seen a music player that doesn't support this feature in modern history.

I'd be curious to see the reasoning behind the removal of this feature. Until then, I can only assume it's self-serving since the only use cases I can see serve Spotify and not their paying users. I suppose it helps Spotify save bandwidth from people who queue any amount of music. Perhaps it's an engagement tactic? Do you just want us coming back to the site every time the songs done? I guess you would get more adviews for non-subscribers. Weird how I can only come up with reasons that benefit Spotify...

hfisher183

are you serious? The queue was the best part. You're idiots if you aren't planning to bring it back. I'll probably switch back to pandora!