Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Bring back the queue!!!

The web browser just updated and I can no longer see my queue of songs nor add songs to the queue. 

This feature is an absolute must at work, why did you take it away? 

Unhappy at the moment and will gladly cancel my subscription if this feature is gone for good. 

Updated on 2018-01-30

Hey everyone, this has now been implemented! You should now be able to find your Play Queue when using the Spotify Web Player. Thanks for your feedback here.

Comments
Alancastaneda

I completely agree

RichGush

Couldnt agree more - came here to say the same thing!!

Please bring it back ASAP

rentacle

Agreed, it's horrible. I might just go back to listening to youtube videos at work. Support said they were "improving spotify"... I don't see how it's an improvement to take away a feature!

definitely an must at work. won´t keep my subscription if this doesn't get fixed

Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2017-02-26

Marked as new idea.

Webbie

Please bring back the queue. I have the spotify download on my mac at home, but I use the web player at work!

HenrikStevn

Yes, please bring back the queue to the web player, it's an essential feature of a music player.

jbirdjustin1

Please add play queue back. I love how the new interface looks, but there is no reason to take away features.

yugochimo

I'm all in for improving the web player, it looks great, but don't take away the features that made Spotify great in the first place. Like, to take away the queue is just simply absurd, what is the alternative?? And no, I don't want to create a thousand new/different playlists either.

Completely agree, why would you remove such a useful and essential function?