Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Change Playlist Covers

We should be able to change our playlist covers a LOT easier. I have a chromebook, which does not allow the actual desktop app, so I can't change my covers. I don't understand why you can only change it from one location.

Updated on 2021-01-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Community and adding your votes and feedback to this idea!

You'll be happy to know that you can now edit your playlist covers and descriptions in the web player.

Time to get creative 🙂

Comments
osornios
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-02-29

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

mazerunner7

Hi, as thread creator of the original thread, I would like to say the following:
For me as a Chromebook user I found the right solution:
I installed Linux on my Chromebook (just about two or three mouseclicks;))- and then I installed the Spotify Linux Desktop Client (beta).
Unfortunately, this is a cumbersome workaround - and I still don't understand why the "Playlist cover edit" feature is not implemented in the Android / iOS apps.

I agree. Let users change playlist covers on mobile, it’s not that hard to implement that into the app

Xenia
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-01-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Community and adding your votes and feedback to this idea!

You'll be happy to know that you can now edit your playlist covers and descriptions in the web player.

Time to get creative 🙂