Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

[Web Player][Playlists] Shortcut button "Add to playlist..." on web

Hello!

There is already shortcut button for adding current song into favorites, it would be a pleasure to have another button on which you can click and choose a playlist to which song will be added.

P.S. Yes, i know that there are already dozens of submissions with more or less the same idea, but they seems abandoned.

Updated on 2020-09-30

Hey @KeyZJ 

Thanks for confirming that for us!

This looks like this is repost of this idea.

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

You might also want to take a look and leave a +Vote at this idea as it sounds similar to your suggestion.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Visitor

неплохая идея как бы;

p.s переделайте сайт еще, уроды

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-09-25

Hey @KeyZJ 

Do you have an example of the other submissions you mention?

Casual Listener

Hello @osornios!
Sorry, i've failed to find any active submissions within the same functionality field.
I'm sorry for misleading you.

But anyway, it does not seems hard to implement IMHO.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-09-30

Hey @KeyZJ 

Thanks for confirming that for us!

This looks like this is repost of this idea.

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

You might also want to take a look and leave a +Vote at this idea as it sounds similar to your suggestion.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!