[Web Player][Your Music] Add better (or any) sorting for artists in Your Music on the web player

It seems that the artists view under Your Library in the web player is completely unsorted, which makes it kind of unusable. Please add options to the web player to control how our music is sorted - or even just alphabetize the artist list, literally anything would be better than unsorted. The default sort for albums (artist name, then album name) is totally reasonable, I can't for the life of me imagine why it's not the same for artists. Surely this would be trivial to add.

Updated on 2018-07-28

Marked as new idea.

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-07-28

Marked as new idea.

modelt_1000
Regular

Today (9/10/2018) I started having this same problem with my Albums on the Web Player.  For over 2 years (through 9/7/2018) my Albums were always sorted by Artist and album title, which made it easy to find what I was looking for.  Today they are in ramdom order and I don't see any way of sorting my albums on the web player.  With close to 1,000 albums in my collection it is very hard to find what I'm looking for.  PLEASE sort my albums by artist on the web player!

Spoiler

jonasbkemp
Casual Listener

Yep, it looks like albums are now sorted by most recently added in the web player? I'm sure some folks prefer this but personally I find it way less usable, it makes it slightly easier to listen to new stuff but significantly harder to browse through my library. All the more reason to have sorting options available. I know the desktop client has options, why not the web player?

pseudobbs

FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE DO THIS ALREADY