[Your Library] Bring back Artist page that contains saved songs

After the new mobile app UI update, I can no longer click artist in "Your Library" to find all my saved songs from that artist. It will go the Search artisit page which only have popular songs and all album/singles/ep. This means I can no longer only play the songs I liked from that artist. 

It was not that annoying at first though. I hate the new UI anyway so I spent an hour to rollback the old iOS app.  But now Spotify also updated the Windows Desktop version and the library artist page is gone! Now that's very annoying because I can't rollback to old version and it will always automatically update to the stupid new version.

If Spotify ain't gonna fix this, i'll have to switch to Apple Music.

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hi everyone, Spotify Staff here. We want to let you all know we appreciate you bringing us your feedback around the changes to Your Library and the Artist Pages. We're reading your comments and taking in your feedback. 

Right now the status on this Idea is 'Not Right Now'. However please know if any changes are made to Your Library and the Artist Pages we will let you all know here first. 

Please continue to leave your thoughts in this thread--the more specific the better so we can understand what you'd like to see in the product. Thank you

Comments
Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-03-12

Marked as a new idea. Thanks for bringing your ideas to the Community :)

Moreau2

Having a remix of an artist to start his This is, isn’t what i dreamt of when i thought of Spotify. 

Kid Cudi’s This is, is starting with a remix from steve aoki, and it ain’t nothing like Cudi’s style, it’s just an edm remix that was fun in 2013. It is really trash to have to skip the first song of my favorite artist’s This is. I hope you guys understand this and fix it. 

manseb45

Obecnie nie można odtwarzać tylko zapisanych utworów danego artysty lub z danego albumu po wybraniu z poziomu biblioteki. Odtwarzają się wszystkie zapisane i niezapisane. To jest okropne. Domagam się powrotu do poprzedniego stanu. Zapisywanie utworów nic obecnie nie daje.

FGzzL

This isn't a new idea, you changed the way "artists" in my library work

sunnymock

@Jose_M wrote:

Updated on 2019-03-12

Marked as a new idea. Thanks for bringing your ideas to the Community :)

This is not a feature, it's a bug. I checked my friend's spotify and his worked just the way it did before. Why does the artists section under Your Library not show your tracks in Your Library but rather only lists the artists that you follow? Shouldn't that be under like a Following section instead? Please fix this bug, the only way I can listen to certain songs in my library by certain artists is by going to the songs section and filtering it.

KrisPWales
Regular

I get there are many complaints about the new UI, but this is the key one for me and one I just cannot even begin to comprehend. As long as there have been record collections people have been sorting by artist then album. If I wanted their feed I'd follow them on Twitter.

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

rosterdam
Casual Listener

THIS IS A BUG. It has made my ENTIRE Spotify app almost useless. I am not going to go and make entire playlists for all the separate artists and saved songs that I could EASILY access from Recently Played artists. I agree with poster above... I can switch to Apple Music. Spotify WAS easy and convenient, now you’ve messed up my groove. Inconvenient and annoying... 

cmcrich2
Casual Listener

I strongly second this! I've always looked through my library by artist and selected my music and made playlists in the same manner. It seems extremely inconvenient to create playlists now or even locate songs you're looking for to add, without having to manually search for them outside of your library... It was perfect before so please change it back! 

Tfoss048

Is this gonna fixed soon or should I jump over to Apple music?