[Your Library] Downloaded Song List

I think it would be good idea to have a section where you can view all the songs you downloaded. There is an album section but sometimes I don't like making playlist and just download random songs. 

Updated on 2021-03-18

Hey @ledaphothai,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

This sounds like a repost of this older idea we had here.

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Elena
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-03-18

Hey @ledaphothai,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

This sounds like a repost of this older idea we had here.

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

GalaxySam

Either this or the possibility to shuffle play through all my albums. Don't know if it's exactly the same idea.
The Podcasts tab has the useful 'Downloads' sub-tab; Music would be awesome with such a tab as well. But then I don't know how that would jive with the rest of the "like" environment and such. 

grayw

I agree with the suggestion of bringing back the "Songs" tab. Lets not forget it was there a little while ago, so it should be a case of making it fit back into the updated UI, if it was to work in the same way.

Personally, I've currently swapped over Deezer because of this, albeit that I am a huge Spotify fan and do much prefer the playlists created by Spotify.

I travel around the country for work, so after a playlist lasting 2.5hrs, for me to be driving down a motorway and trying to swap the playlist is probably not the best idea. I can see other work arounds that suggest adding all my playlist and album songs to a single playlist, but when I'm working away and staying in hotels (often with dodgy Wi-Fi), it's more time consuming than I'm prepared to give it. Especially if it requires downloading a new album or playlist.

It was so much easier & better when you could just go to offline mode and shuffle play your downloaded music.

Unfortunately, until this option is re-added or added in a new format, I'll be sticking to Deezer which does / still have this function.

Fingers crossed we see this feature added or brought back soon.

nintendude794
Regular

I've been thinking this frequently lately!