[Your Library] Improve organization of Liked Songs playlist when it contains a lot of tracks

I'm using Spotify quite long, so I'm one of the users having a long "favorite songs" list. 
Because of that my account is loading very long and partner Software can not be used anymore.
Also the download function doesn't make sense anymore, because it is just so many songs.
I don't want to lose the dates I added the songs, so I can't cut the list myself, so I have following proposal:
Cut the list every year, when it is longer that 1000 songs, so it doesn't get to big
But don't put the old songs into a new Playlist, the information about the date the songs were added to the list is very helpful and shouldn't get lost. I would just start a new favorite songs list and rename the old list to "favorite songs from 0000 to 2020" or something like that. Or just a small seperation between favorite songs of different years, so it officially is loaded as seperat Playlists and can be downloaded as such... But the functionality on the Spotify application stays the same (sort, search,... between all favorite songs). It just shouldn't be the same datastream anymore.
Still it would be nice to be able to search threw all favorite songs, so it would be nice if the search function accesses all favorite songs...

Anyway the latest list couldn't get as long as the 5000 songs I already got. I can not use my favorite Spotify tools any longer.

Please support the idea, even if you are not at the point where it is getting annoying and problematic. It would only affect users that have to many songs on there account. So we can all enjoy music as easy as it should be. 
Thank you

Updated on 2020-05-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-05-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.