Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Keep lyrics up at all times

I like having the lyrics accessible, and having to swipe up and click lyrics is a pain. Instead of the album cover, it would be awesome to have the option to have the lyrics there instead!

Updated on 2023-05-01

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
LucasCMonteiro

Pin Lyrics when music over. Like Music on Apple

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-05-01

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Sammycocobear

I need this so bad, this is the only change I want Spotify this cannot be intended behavior if the desktop version does it😫😫 it’s been like 3 years

alex20002

Yes please!

ggoddx

When using the Spotify mobile app on my iPhone, I noticed that I do not stay on the lyric view for the next song when it transitions from the current song.  Both songs have the lyric view available.  Could you please add functionality to stay on the lyrics view when one song ends and a new one starts?

I saw this topic was mentioned in a help post (linked below).  Perhaps no one suggested it as an idea yet, so I thought I would do so.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Lyrics-don-t-stay-on-the-screen-when-changing-songs/td-p/52...

Thank you for the attention and votes!  I look forward to having this feature one day.

Dian
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-09-06

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

iamfmos

Yes this one! Please copy Apple Music's way of showing the lyrics all the time even the next song plays. Thank you...

highlymature

I would love this! It’s already on desktop, I mostly listen on my phone or iPad though 

cgoldammer

I want to keep seeing lyrics without having to scroll and click after each song