Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
jamesbhodge21

Liked

stephencrest3

You should definitely implement this idea

headcrack615

I’ve actually been dying for Spotify to have this feature

richkells12

Yeah this is probably one of the best ideas ever.

Archvalor

Making your music offline has nothing to do with sharing your library . Let's treat ones library like a playlist, because technically that's what it is. Thanks

Kimme1

I have a problem sharing music. Normally can copy or share link but throws me Out of Spotify to my front page

cavalcantipc

I'm having troubles trying to share music externally, when I click share option the app closes.

swabbymcsweetie

My girlfriend has been trying to use my 'running playlist' for weeks but can only get 10 songs and they play in the same order. I've tried to remove them from her phone but that doesn't help. I love spotify but am having a hard time selling her on the idea with a very basic feature not working well. Any help would be great.

bw-h0ot7_wg4i

+1

elijahlights

Definitely my #1 most requested feature.

Also the status update referencing the ability to make "Your Music" available offline, doesn't seem to be very related to this feature request, but maybe I'm missing something...