Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Remove individual track from saved album

I don’t know when this change was made, but today I noticed that when I am looking through my saved music library by album, there are songs I specifically did not save for a reason, whether that be because it is a re-released song from a previous album I already have saved, or a song I just don’t like that I don’t want to play when I’m listening through an album. This change gives us way less control over our own saved music library. Please change it back. 

Updated on 2019-09-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Bruce_Pyle
Yessss!!
zsmith2000

Literally! There will be times when I want to add a full album to a playlist but have to go back and delete a bunch of songs that I don’t want.

beeceebeecee

This update is ridiculous. I hope you guys are making big bucks with record companies with this, so at least someone's happy. I'm not. The new UI is terrible. Absolutely not thought for listeners...

Please bring back only saved songs in albums. If I specifically unlike a song, I don't want to see it the rest of my life. This makes listening to an album impossible and infuriating. I don't want to look at certain albums because it just makes me angry seeing those songs I DO NOT LIKE every time.

dannylovesmusic

I like the update, find the albums section to be a lot cleaner

What really annoys me is that now if I want to save an album, I have to save all the bonus junk too. The most recent Beatles White Album Remaster for example comes with 107 songs, of which only 30 make up the real album. I just want to be able to pick and choose like we were able to in the past.

awkwardpickle

This is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If I don't save a song from an album, guess what - I d o n ' t want to listen to it! What is the point of removing functionality? All it's done is made me seriously consider ditching spotify. 

Ruyrbl

Why they did that? 

Now i have to save an entire Deluxe album with 50 musics... and i just want to listen to 10 of those!

We need only saved songs in album's library possible again!

ilmetallo

I totally vote for this idea! What makes this problem even more awful, is that the tracks I removed have been not only re-added to the albums, if an album is set for offline listen, all the songs I decided to remove from it are also donwloaded automatically on my device.

Bruce_Pyle
They are really doing everything they can to ruin the Album usability.