Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Remove individual track from saved album

I don’t know when this change was made, but today I noticed that when I am looking through my saved music library by album, there are songs I specifically did not save for a reason, whether that be because it is a re-released song from a previous album I already have saved, or a song I just don’t like that I don’t want to play when I’m listening through an album. This change gives us way less control over our own saved music library. Please change it back. 

Updated on 2019-09-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Bruce_Pyle
I haven’t checked this out. I’ll give it a try
jakebroulette

credit where credits due, the feature that they removed a year ago has been reimplemented(hide this song), and now i'm going to go through and reformat my entire library again. although it does not exist on desktop. good to see progress..well wait I guess that's not the right word.

Bruce_Pyle
I didn’t know that they put that feature back. I have created many playlists of partial albums, and I think I will just keep it as is.
TOverturf

Hide song works alright but it doesn't sync between devices and isn't on desktop so it's kind of worthless. Wish they'd just bring how it was before back or make it like Apple Music. Apple Music you can just add certain songs to your library then you click on that album in your library it will only show those songs.

WriterDreamer
I switched to Napster (formerly Rhapsody, apparently!) for that reason.
But they're trying to get people to use the Win10 app instead of
desktop, and the win10 app doesn't play local music.
yohan-gyt

Currently, Spotify does not allow you to listen to only the songs you liked in an album.

This is a major problem in terms of user experience when you want to listen to an album in one go, skipping interludes and songs you don't like as much without having to do it manually.

The solution to this problem that I and many other users encounter every time they use Spotify could be to display only the liked songs in a liked album and to have access to the full album through a "view all songs" button at the bottom of the page. Moreover it would be nice to do the same thing for the list of liked songs on the artist profile.

Thank you for paying attention to my proposal!