[Your Library] Show ALL song downloaded for Offline use

As I user, I want to find a playlist where I can see all my downloaded songs. 

Imagine I downloaded 10 albums and 5 playlists. To hear shuffled all these, I need to add one by one to the play queue. I would add another playlist similar to the one "Songs you like" but with downloaded songs. 

Updated on 2019-12-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea. We also changed the title a bit.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-12-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea. We also changed the title a bit.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

FuriousStyles1
Casual Listener

I'd just like to be able to view my entire library. From there you can give options to filter for just downloaded songs or whatever.

djackson1965
Casual Listener

I have premium and I understand there is a limited of 10000 songs.  I dont think I am there yet but I cant download anymore songs.  Where do I find my total amount of songs?