Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Music] Spotify Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly

can there please be a wrapped but it counts the statistics weekly instead? 

that way you can check it whenever you would like, meaning you would know how much music you have listened to so far.

even in the corner next to the account name it could just have a button saying "year so far" then you dont have to go to the trouble of going to the website.

My spotify: denrulz13

example a.jpg

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
magic-max007

Epic idea. Searched for 2018 wrapped and this was the first thing to come up, I would really appreciate just any kind of Spotify stats or related, it just seems so obvious and as before mentioned there would be third party services doing this when they would wait too long.

blake
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2018-02-20

Marked as new idea.

humanbehaviour_

ooo

jamestfilmer

What about a simple minute count next to your name in the corner? 

bam2403

Or just allow us to access all of our listening history data similar to Last.fm. +1 if you give us a REST API that allows people to make tools simliar to Last.fm 

sophia3648

I love this idea so much, IT HAS TO HAPPEN

frosty--

ya moms

jsannn

It would be great to have access to such statistics. Live the idea.

hey_hey_its_pj

I really like this idea should definitely become an option!

rossi1911

+1. Really like this idea. Would be cool to see what I listen so far every week.