[Your Music] 2018 Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly

can there please be a 2018 wrapped but it counts the statistics weekly instead? 

that way you can check it whenever you would like, meaning you would know how much music you have listened to so far.

even in the corner next to the account name it could just have a button saying "2018 so far" then you dont have to go to the trouble of going to the website.

My spotify: denrulz13

example a.jpg

Updated on 2018-08-21

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

While we don't have plans to update the statistics weekly right now, we're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea.

We'll continue to check out the feedback here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
magic-max007

Epic idea. Searched for 2018 wrapped and this was the first thing to come up, I would really appreciate just any kind of Spotify stats or related, it just seems so obvious and as before mentioned there would be third party services doing this when they would wait too long.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-02-20

Marked as new idea.

humanbehaviour_

ooo

jamestfilmer

What about a simple minute count next to your name in the corner? 

bam2403
Casual Listener

Or just allow us to access all of our listening history data similar to Last.fm. +1 if you give us a REST API that allows people to make tools simliar to Last.fm 

sophia3648

I love this idea so much, IT HAS TO HAPPEN

frosty--

ya moms

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

It would be great to have access to such statistics. Live the idea.

hey_hey_its_pj

I really like this idea should definitely become an option!

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

+1. Really like this idea. Would be cool to see what I listen so far every week.