[Your Music] 2018 Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly

can there please be a 2018 wrapped but it counts the statistics weekly instead? 

that way you can check it whenever you would like, meaning you would know how much music you have listened to so far.

even in the corner next to the account name it could just have a button saying "2018 so far" then you dont have to go to the trouble of going to the website.

My spotify: denrulz13

example a.jpg

Updated on 2018-08-21

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

While we don't have plans to update the statistics weekly right now, we're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea.

We'll continue to check out the feedback here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
Phantis
Casual Listener

That would be great.

MyNameIsSteve

Hey, i founf thisLink

Phantis
Casual Listener

@MyNameIsSteve wrote:

Hey, i founf thisLink

What is that? It worked and was pretty cool, but what is it? Also, could you somehow send me a fresh link or show me how you attained that link? I would like to share it as well.

marleyorange

i listened to a lot of different types of music and artsists this year... but i listened to a lot of hamilton. i listened to so much that it took up 3 of my top artists! there was “original broadway cast”, “lin-manuel miranda”, and “leslie odum jr.”. i was really looking forward to seeing all of the different artists i listened to the most. hopefully this can be prevented later on.

Walteralves
Gig Goer

Bom dia á todos,e parabéns,Spotyfi pela maravilhosa playlist,Wrapped,adorei

se eu foce,escolher as músicas,não agredito,que iria,ficar tão,boa canções maravilhosas

que faz parte,e esteve comigo este periodo,mais conseguir,selecionar não diria,mais uma vez

obrigado,á toda equipe,envolvida neste projeto,que muitos mais viram,abraços aos fã,que consegui,

durante este periodo,hoje esta completando,1 ano que faço parte,e ter enviado minhas músicas,obrigado,

aos maravilhosos ,ouvintes,que fizeram,e muitos que irão,fazer parte e crescer,dia a dia atenciosamente 

Walter Alves,sejam muito bem vindos um forte e um sincero abraço,um ótimo natal,e um ano com muita música...

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EjqmJ9Dr24rfJ

peterheirman

I think this would be a great idea!