[Your Music] Keep saved Singles and saved Albums separate

Whenever I go to my saved Albums section, all the Singles I have saved are also in that section, which makes it real hard so find my saved Albums.

It's also unneccesary, because we already have a section for saved songs, so why would they show up twice? Singles and Albums are not the same.

Saving songs and albums is a big, handy feature, but we should at least have the option to keep things organized!

I just don't find it worth it to scroll through hundreds of singles just to find an album I saved a few months ago and forgot about. I hope I'm not the only one with this problem and it can be fixed soon!

In the screenshot everything not circled is a single. This goes on for pages like this, which makes it real hard to keep a good overview on saved albums.

adsdafsda.png

Updated on 2018-11-04

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-11-04

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

VictorPenha

I think the proper solution is to make the save feature a little different. If one saves all songs in an album, it automatically saves the album, that causes this to happen. If we could save the songs without saving the album or save the album without saving the songs, this problem would disappear.

Make saving albums and songs independent of each other.

Wedgatabo

I see that on the desktop app there is an option to show "saved albums only" which is exactly what I need! It still shows some singles - albums that only have one song on them. I can live with that. Could there be a filter that allows us to "show saved songs only" too? Also, this functionality needs to be added to the mobile app - I do most of my listening from there.

Seems like an easy fix. I'm not sure why this suggestion keeps getting ignored.