Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] 'Listen later' Button

Occasionally, I hear about a new album that seems interesting, but I'm at work or in a lecture and can't listen to it immediately. Ideally I'd like to be able to hit a button to mark that album and later, when I get the time, I can sit down and listen to all the things I've saved.

Updated on 2018-09-21

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

While we don't have plans for this right now, we're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea.

We'll continue to check out the feedback here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know!

Comments
Funkermonster

Update: Some time ago I was told about this 3rd party site with a similar feature via its Magic Queue playlist. It'll auto-remove songs added to it if listened to for at least 30 seconds (doesn't work immediately though, takes around 15 to sometimes 110 min to delete the songs from what I'm seeing). Easy way to bookmark songs without having to save/like or delete them all later lol 

Might be worth a look for anyone who still wants this feature 🙂

jb_bryant

Rdio handled this perfectly. It's the main thing I still miss from Rdio. When you queued an album, it would queue the whole album as a block or chunk. If I had repeat on, it would repeat the album or playlist I'm currently listening to. But if I didn't have repeat on, it would just go through my whole queue including all albums. I loved it because I'd just go through my heavy rotation and queue up albums that look like something I may be interested in.

I would be in heaven if something like this came to Spotify.

dejongengeuze

I'd like somewhat the same, that is a button (in car mode) that lets me mark a song for a 'to do' list. When I get out of the car, I can add songs I heard to my hotlist (or remove them).

Jpgchief

I think could be something useful for some users, personally I don’t think that would use it but you never knows, maybe could even likes me.

Cheers.

scyclint

please make this happen

textoraxel

This is an amazing idea that I would definitely use ! 

Jᴀᴄᴋ
Good idea.
nackend

Great idea!

MaxieWoxy

That's easy!  I have a playlist called "To Do".   Anytime I find something to check out, I add it there. You don't need new development.

haru-tp

Good idea and please add this feature for podcast too. Thanks 🙂