[Your Music] Order albums by release date

Hi Community,

I think it would be nice, in our personal library, to sort the albums by the release date. All music lovers love to create their playlists based on specific periods of their lives, trying to reconstruct moments and sensations experienced in a specific year, or based on the "decades" listened.

Look at the picture

Schermata 2019-02-18 alle 12.43.27.png

Updated on 2019-02-18

Marked as a new idea :)

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-02-18

Marked as a new idea :)

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

GustavoMomenti
Casual Listener

Oh, but the answer was not related to my post! What can I do?

I think it's important, it's as if someone had deleted the dates from the vinyl in my library

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

I think is a good idea and you got my vote.

Sure more than one will love to have this option available.

Drex2345

Yes, Kindly add this feature! It be great to sort songs by release date which would make it a truly richer experience in sorting songs by certain periods in one's life. Thanks! 

Rock Star 2
Rock Star 2

It would certainly be nice to arrange a playlist in such as way! 

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

You got my vote! This is such a great idea, I'd love to have this feature. Sometimes I feel kinda nostalgic and I like to listen to older songs, but it's not that easy to manually find them. 

RockstarFischer
Composer

Would love that

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Love this idea and love also that in the picture we can see the album De Facto by Lorelle Meets The Obsolete one of my favorites albums this year!!!

GBrady43068
Casual Listener

Only issue that I can see with this is that sometimes a remastered of old material gets marked with a release date when the remaster became available in stores versus the original album release date. 

marcaevans
Composer

Nice idea!