Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Organize Liked Songs by genre

I like the new update where you can save music into the "Liked Songs" group where it sorts music by song, album, and artist. There should also be another filter: Genre. I listen to all different genres but there are times when I want to listen to only one type of music.

Updated on 2018-10-26

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks.

Comments
tk-420

Hi people!

Huge must-have idea, can't believe I just stumbled upon it, after all this time. Voted!

If you like this idea, you are probably going to agree with this one, album collections is a must:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Music-Creating-quot-Collections-quot-of-Albums/idi-...

Please vote and help us put some 90's in Spotify! 😃

Thanks!

KawaiiPotato57

I think Devs should implement this, spotify is an amazing listening platform and this feature will make this feature more amazing.

darthemi

Seven Years and counting...

billymitchell

I still need this!

Gman33

I'm reasonably patient, but I'm getting on in years now (at least 7 so far)!  

NateYoung

its been 4 years just do it 

geoffreytan7

My mobile app has this cool feature.  I used it in mobile app and loved it.  But I could not find it in my Window desktop version.

Skynex

To be able to sort the titles of the playlist like by genre (rap, rn "b, reggae, etc.) or/and to be able to sort by the main language used in the music (English, Spanish, Russian, French, ETC...) could be a great ideas.

ideas.PNG
camilsorgi

Device

Laptop, Windows

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

It's not a question or an issue, it's more of a suggestion. 

At the pc app you can organize your songs by name, time, date, artist, album or personalize it to your liking. But some of my playlists are very lenghthy to be able to drag songs in the personalized option... I just wish I could press a button and have it organized by genre of music. It can get pretty weird to be listening to classical music and then straight up getting hard rock blasted into my earholes lol. So yeah... Please?

0dium

Dear Spotify,

When is this feature coming out for non-english speaking countries ?
Could you please lead me to an article explaining customers from other countries were opted out of the access of this feature ?

Regards,
A long lasting customer