[Your Music] Organizing by bands and artists by auto-filing

The numerous albums I have in the playlist catalog that are scattered throughout the entire list force me to scroll throughout to find the collection of the group or artist I am looking for .

I realize I could just go to the artist page and go through the listings of albums they have accept it is very time consuming . 

The artist listing catagory is good but it does not recognize the albums I already have in the playlist. So it is a never ending back and forth through a several thousand playlists to find what I am looking for. 

By auto-filing the playlists to the artist page the albums that exist in my playlist would be aligned in a a-z catagory listing of albums from the artist that I have aquired in my previous searchs .

I may not be describing my idea very clearly but what ends up happening is by the time I find the playlist or band from back and forth I am wore out and frustrated .  I am most likely not using something that is already designed to organize my collection in a way that I am not spending as much time finding what I want to listen to as the music I am listening to.  The idea of bring the artist in a listing is what the entire search list is only it puts only the music you have in an orderly fashion without the user trying to remember where in the playlist section he might have stored it.  

Updated on 2019-05-12

Marked as new idea.

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-05-12

Marked as new idea.