[Your Music] Reorder Songs manually, not just by set criteria.

Firstly, I know an idea was implemented to sort starred songs so thank you for listening to that and implementing!

I do think it would be incredibly usefule, though, to be able to manually sort the order of songs in your 'Starred' / 'Hearted' library. 

It sounds silly but there are certain songs that I love to listen to in a certain order or I have found different versions of songs that I prefer. Rather than dilute the top of my starred songs with a different version of an older song, I would much prefer to be able to drag and drop further down in my list of songs (exactly like you can with the song queue).

I know I'm not the only one would apprceiate this addition.

Thank you,

Jordan.

Updated on 2019-07-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here