[Your Music] Sort option for recommended artists in "Your Library"

With the modifications to "your library", it makes it difficult to play liked songs by specific artists, as you now have to be following the artist to sort them by name or recently added. I always liked having artists sorted by name so I could easily find select songs I've liked, and play just that collection. Now artists I don't follow  are called "recommended" and are unorganized, making it seemingly impossible to navigate and find what I would've easily been able to listen to just a while back.

While it may be a nice idea to segregate the artists that you follow from ones that you do not, I don't want to go in and have to follow every artist whose specific 4 or 5 songs I like to listen to every now and then. It would be beneficial and effortless to add a sorting option to these "recommended artists" that are just the artists who I have songs that I've liked but am not following. 

Updated on 2019-07-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here