Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Music] Spotify Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly

can there please be a wrapped but it counts the statistics weekly instead? 

that way you can check it whenever you would like, meaning you would know how much music you have listened to so far.

even in the corner next to the account name it could just have a button saying "year so far" then you dont have to go to the trouble of going to the website.

My spotify: denrulz13

example a.jpg

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
S8ndavinci

I found this in response to my inital google search of "Where can I see my 2018 wrapped?" As in a live tracker of how much music you've listened to along with your most listened to artists and genres. The 2017 Wrapped was an awesome idea and i would love to see this idea further expanded by Spotify. I should add that if Spotify is too slow to the race, some other website or apps could snatch that idea up and utilize it to gain revenue off of Spotify's content. Your idea of having a button on the application as well is brilliant!

yoda_freak

This is a fantastic idea and I, too, found this after searching for "2018 wrapped".

Weekly updates of "most listened to genre" or "top songs" of the week would be a great and an easy way to keep track of things.

BTS_

THAT'S A GOOD IDEA

I really wish there was at least a counter that counts how much music you've listened to (a competition between my friends and I). I feel like the "wrapped" idea was good, so there should be things that we could be surprised by, but I think at least a counter, you know?

Bromeliad

yes!

eotd_

spotify.me

fastfast

Hi, just added a new idea that could be very helpfull. Please vote for it. Thanksss

aiojukwu

This is a great idea! I look forward to seeing wrapped music weekly!

carolinehanna

Spotify.me & Last.fm are useful to track!

Sammxox

Love this idea, pretty much what I was thinking of!

Liamehallin

You read my mind.