Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Music] Spotify Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly

can there please be a wrapped but it counts the statistics weekly instead? 

that way you can check it whenever you would like, meaning you would know how much music you have listened to so far.

even in the corner next to the account name it could just have a button saying "year so far" then you dont have to go to the trouble of going to the website.

My spotify: denrulz13

example a.jpg

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
mconk1515

That would be amazing 

Sp0t1iFy

PLEASE

Sp0t1iFy

Please add this feature. I am trying to find out what my favorite 50 Eminem songs are. But I have like 75 I love and would like to see which ones I listen to the most. 

KubiFran

I was looking for exactly this all year and know tons of people who also demand just this! 

Maguey123

Is there an expected releised date?

JoshuaBennett

This really needs to be a thing!

deGrasse

Yes!

jmdesin892
Love this idea! But I think if it is always there throughout the year, it won't be as exciting at the end of the year. You can always check your stats at here: http://spotify.me/en.
Skalpinocore
I so love this idea. I've had a lot of troubles with scrobbling to last.fm lately. I'd rather read my stats over at Spotify.
Puxxidistroyer

great idea