Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Music] Spotify Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly

can there please be a wrapped but it counts the statistics weekly instead? 

that way you can check it whenever you would like, meaning you would know how much music you have listened to so far.

even in the corner next to the account name it could just have a button saying "year so far" then you dont have to go to the trouble of going to the website.

My spotify: denrulz13

example a.jpg

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

sethmadsen

I can also vouch for Last.FM as weekly, monthly, and yearly recaps being helpful/awesome. It was kinda cool to see Spotify and Last.FM match on some things and Spotify having some other highlights I don't get from Last.FM or vice versa. Anyway, super happy since I've started my last.fm account to see my listening habits, etc.

galenyoshinobu

Another playlist to include with Spotify Wrapped every year, the top song you listened to for every month. It would be a short playlist, only 12 songs, but it would be really interesting to see how music taste shifts over the months and throughout the year.

rebekah20

So Spotify Wrapped gives us stats for the entire year, but what if we could see our stats throughout the year. Like monthly stats that give us a playlist of our favorites that month. Instead of all the information that Spotify Wrapped gives us it could just be the main ones like hours listened, top songs, etc.

I like this idea, you've got my vote! I use last.fm for this kind of stuff, but would love to have it all in one place on Spotify. 

Cordeli

Maybe not weekly, maybe it could be monthly. I think it would be better having a Wrapped Monthly rather than weekly, because it could show you New artists you discover over the Month or your fav song of the Month 🤷‍♀️

Ferret0332

I'd love this but even monthly would be awesome!

Justiceforcarmode

Spotify says I didn't listen enough to get a wrapped 2022.

wth?

I listen well over 8hrs a day!!

Last year in top 1%

What's going on?

roseeeeeee_03

Just like how we have Spotify wrapped for every year end, is it possible to have to a simpler version of wrapped for every month showing how many hours we listened in this month and which 5 were out top songs? Just these two features every month. It gives us something to look forward to every month end.

TroyWorman

I would love to see real data from Spotify. My Top Artists is always wonky, and third-party stats sites are always wonky, as well.