Announcements

[Your Music] Spotify Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly

can there please be a wrapped but it counts the statistics weekly instead? 

that way you can check it whenever you would like, meaning you would know how much music you have listened to so far.

even in the corner next to the account name it could just have a button saying "year so far" then you dont have to go to the trouble of going to the website.

My spotify: denrulz13

example a.jpg

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Regular

I can also vouch for Last.FM as weekly, monthly, and yearly recaps being helpful/awesome. It was kinda cool to see Spotify and Last.FM match on some things and Spotify having some other highlights I don't get from Last.FM or vice versa. Anyway, super happy since I've started my last.fm account to see my listening habits, etc.

Related Ideas