Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

allow to search by tag in playlists

0 Likes

I'm talking specifically the Likes List for this, but it'd be nice for playlists in general. At the top of the Likes List, Spotify already suggests genres you can sort the playlist into such as "pop," "musicals," "angry," "dark," etc. Unfortunately, these are fully automatic, limited in number, vague in topic, and you can't search them in the bar at the top of the list. If I want to listen by genre or "vibe" so to speak, I'm limited by the suggested tags. In Search, they already allow you to explore tags and it's great to find new music accurate to specific "vibes," meaning there's a tagging system being utilized. Compared to some other features, exploring by tag is super accurate too, I'm able to find very specific moods and vibes to listen by. So why not let us search our Likes List by these same specific moods and vibes? Bonus points if this could be done for other playlists, but as I use my Likes List as the majority of my listening (thanks to the tag sorting system already in place), I'd love it there first and foremost.