[console][Playlists] console making playlist and descriptions

i would love if i was able to make a playlist on my console and change up the description. i dont have a laptop and i dont have a phone. I love listening to music but its kind of hard to listen to the all the song on my liked so I separate my music into different playlist but i cant do that now. i have over 2500 songs liked cant listen to most of the songs theres toooo many. all i have is my console but i cant make playlist or add descriptions to my playlist so my friends could look through all my playlist to see which one suits there taste in music. i would really appreciate it if you could add these features to console

Updated on 2021-06-16

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-06-16

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Rex_Masters
Visitor

I second this idea, but it shouldn’t have to get a set number of votes imho it is a standard function across all other versions of the Spotify app and should be included/ a requirement

Related Ideas