easier clean music access

so i don’t know how many people have this problem, but i prefer clean music most of the time. the only reason i haven’t switched from apple music to spotify is because if you turn explicit content off, it just blocks the song. is you turn explicit content off on apple music, it changes the song from explicit to clean. so for example if i see a playlist with the song “mood” on it, on spotify i can’t listen to it, but on apple music it changes it to clean. just thought that would be a nice feature to add. also on apple music, if you’re on an album, at the bottom it shows “other versions” so this can be like clean versions and deluxe editions. just a few ideas that maybe can be implemented soon. thanks! 

Updated on 2020-12-22

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting this to the Idea Exchange!

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Mario
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-12-22

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting this to the Idea Exchange!

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Related Ideas