[iOS] Add "like" and "remove" to applescript API

Currently there are available basic actions like playpause, next track, pause, play, etc.

However when listening to either Discover Weekly or Daily Mix in the app there are available to additional actions "like" and "don't like" ("remove" for Daily mix) that can be very useful.

BetterTouchTools allows to customize the touch bar for Macbook Pro. Currently it is possible to easly play/pause and switch to next track by using touch bar thus not leaving the primary app you are using. This is very handy for people that listen to music while working because they don't have to switch away from application that they use for work if there is a song that you would like to skip. In this way your focus is not distracted from work.

Would be great if we could listen to playlists generated by Spotify and have this instant control. Otherwise I keep getting into situations where Daily Mixes contains songs that I dislike (or I have to repeatedly switch away from my focus)

Updated on 2018-09-30

Marked as new idea.

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-09-30

Marked as new idea.

Meijer1973
Gig Goer

Do you mean the controls on the lockscreen? 

zerobitsmith

This would be fantastic to see. The ability to define a BetterTouchTools control via AppleScript, so I could like songs while working without having to majorly switch contexts back to Spotify would be very nice.