[iOS] Apple Watch: Spotify Streaming and Offline Listening

Apple Watch: Offline Listening

watchOS 5 should allow Spotify to develop an app that allows offline listening and streaming via cellular data.

Vote here to show your support for this development!

Updated on 2019-09-18

Hey folks,

We wanted to post an update as a lot of you have added your votes to this idea. 

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance. The best place to keep an eye on is on the Spotify Newsroom blog for updates about any partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas!

Comments
wetmouthsounds
Casual Listener

One more month and I am moving my family plan to Apple Music.  If they at the very least announce its coming in that time, I'll stick it out for a few more months.   

samluyet

Please make this happen ASAP

leftspin
Casual Listener

FYI Watchify is now called Remotify. 

jjj3wright
PLEASE do this, Spotify! You’re just begging your customers to switch to Apple Music if you don’t. It’s only a matter of time until I stop waiting and switch myself... get better at customer service, please.
kninj

Hi,

Could someone please tell me when a Spotify app will be available on the Apple Watch? Or do I need to swap my subscription to Apple Music? Many thanks.

peterinberlin

Spotify,

Apple Watch OS 5 is now open for Developers.

So no Reasons NOT to build the perfect Spotify App for Apple Watch 4.

Do you want your Customers to move to Apple Music?? I guess NO!

Oracleyoda

The solution is to unsubscribe Spotify and subscribe to Deezer.

Spotify has had their chance.

farewell Spotify.

Pulver
Casual Listener

As far as I know Deezer does not support offline mode for Apple Watch ?

Still only Apple Music that does offline to Apple Watch.

Oracleyoda
Yes it does. I have it on my watch right now
Pulver
Casual Listener

Ive had the Deezer app on my Apple Watch for a long time and there is no offline mode so that you can go running without your phone and still listen to music.

There is no news about a new Deezer app för Apple Watch that does offline music - if so, please submit a link.

I really hope you are right, I just have not seen any news about it.