[iOS] Bring back ability to view ONLY saved songs when selecting artist from "Recently Played"!

This new update has made using the app VERY inconvenient. When selecting an artist from the Recently Played section it takes me to the artist's profile page instead of ONLY showing the songs I saved to my library. THIS IS NOT OKAY. I shouldn't have to go through my entire library. I've been using Spotify for years but Im strongly considering switching to Apple Music since they now have a better UI. You'll start losing a lot of customers if you don't stop messing with the app. It was perfect before! FIX THIS!

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
dj_beowulf

I agree! I was fine with most of the updates, I can get used to the UI changing a little bit... but to take away the way that we are used to finding our music? Not okay

Fonz5

I glad I’m not the only one being driven insane by this unnecessary feature, really messed up the ui for me.

shamersak

I'm with you. So frustrating and disappointing and absolutely no communication that this was coming.

Please go back to the previous version!!!

timberho
Casual Listener
A Songs category is the only way I know how to shuffle my saved songs / downloaded albums without having to manually create a playlist every time. Why is this gone??
allbto
Visitor

Any update on this issue? I'm almost sure this is a bug because it just doesn't make sense otherwise.

I'm very monomaniac and like to listen to my favorite songs from one artist repeatedly, but since this update, it takes me 5 taps and I have to use the search box, while before it was right there when I opened the app.

I believe that before, the same behavior was there, but only in case one didn't save any favorite from that artist. Which make sense. But if you already have saved albums and songs from that artists, you most likely want to listen to those most of the time.

Please at least let us know if it's a bug or if it's intended behavior.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

rosterdam
Casual Listener

THIS IS A BUG. NOT A NEW IDEA