[iOS][Browse] Discography button next to Shuffle button

Each time I enter an Artist page on Spotify on my iPhone, I always have to scroll down (never knowing exactly how far) in order to get to the Discography. Yes, I know it's almost the same on every page, but when you're on the go it's very frustrating to always have to scroll down correctly in order to pinpoint that tiny button, when you can make it a lot easier and not get frustrated by just adding "Discography" button next to the Shuffle button. 

When I enter an artist, I either want to Shuffle, explore their entire discograhy or just put on a certain song in a certain album. The first is there within instant reach, but the two latter are not. And I think that the latter two are even more important than the first, so please Spotify, just add that button and make it a lot easier for us to enjoy the artists instantly in the way we want.

Thank you

IMG_CB1D7FB32B9C-1.jpeg

Updated on 2019-09-24

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-24

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here