[iOS] Like songs from locked screen

I am aware that this idea isn’t exactly new but bear with me for a second.

I have an iPhone and I  enjoy discovering new music  on Spotify when I’m on the go.  Unfortunately it is not always safe for me to unlock my phone so I can like a song I want to listen to again later, for example when I’m driving or riding my bike. 

It is understandable that if you take the “go back to the previous song” button away to make  room for the “ like this song” button , there will be some people complaining about it.

However, my suggestion is that you  could make it an option in the settings to either have the “go back to the previous song” button OR the “like the song” button. 

Maybe this could be the solution?  Or maybe somebody else has an even better idea, either way  I hope it’ll be an option to like a song from the home screen on iPhone’s in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,  and I hope you will consider my suggestion.

Updated on 2020-01-09

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-09

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

ChanLouise
Visitor

I think this would actually be quite useful... Sometimes when i'm at the gym and a random song comes on that I like, It would be quicker just to be able to do this!

rjungers
Visitor

This has been updated/added for Android WITHOUT the idea having 100 Kudos...so why is not being fixed for IOS?