[iOS][Music] (Just for Students) After the competition you will win free spotify premium

Spotify mostly used by the students I thought were a good idea in my mind. Actually it is an easy game. Organized a contest of song information are measured. (but just for students) a melody is given, and in the shortest time  who knows this song that collects the most points wins the award.I think the award must be  1 year of free Spotify Premium.I don't know how to do that part of the game, but if the idea inspires you happy me.

Updated on 2019-07-29

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Daisy
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-29

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.