Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Option to use "Spatial Audio" on iOS 14 (AirPods Pro)

Apple recently made a update for AirPods Pro allowing spatial audio on iOS 14

I think we need this as an option for Spotify. 

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Northlander00

This is a must have!

GeorgeHayward27

Spatial audio on Spotify would be a game changer, if they do it first, they’ll lead by example and leave competitors clutching! Spotify, do what you have to do... you know it makes sense 

adamlievrouw

Please add this. If this were added to another service I'd be tempted to switch...it really is a game changer.

Damian_Heidings

We most definitely need this. The only defense of superior audio quality will only hold users for so long. Spotify NEEDS to innovate and do something new.

Josiah_D

Get it done already.

drudigger

Im going to switch to tidal i guess, you guys wont add hifi audio nor add surround sound audio gonna cancel my sub, no point in paying for a service that doesnt listen to its users.

GermanGedgaudas

I even signed up just to vote for this one 

sbonev

Apple music ups the game... If Spotify doesn't announce support of spatial audio and HiFi soon, I'm afraid I'll make the switch...

Jacob
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-20

Your suggestion has at least 180 votes in 6 months! Keep gathering votes. If this idea gets enough votes, Spotify will check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

badRomance

Yes we do need this feature please