[iOS][Other] Add Podcasts Category to Main Spotify Navigation Task Bar

The Podcasts category is quite hidden. Please add the Poscasts category to the Main Spotify Navigation Task Bar. This will eliminate a couple steps on getting to the Podcasts homepage.

E03ADD4B-2F01-4B8C-A379-98631DF9A76D.jpeg

Updated on 2019-08-29

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-29

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

treefallin
Casual Listener

Hello there,

iHeartRadio made the same changes similar to what I recommended and it looks very clean. I think Spotify could be our number 1 podcast player if you can make the interface more appealing and make it easier to find and play podcasts! I really like Spotify for a music streaming player and I think it could be a great podcast player.70337865-342F-42DA-8129-67F8F5838567.jpeg