[iOS][Other] Add an app widget for iOS 14

Make a good looking widget with for example recently played titles, or most listened to playlists, that would be nice for the iOS 14 release

Example here with the Apple Music one (in the middle at the top): 

Updated on 2020-06-24

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also slightly edited the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-06-24

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also slightly edited the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Casual Listener

LOVE THIS IDEA!! 

Visitor

Would be nice to just have media controls as a widget, with the option to play from a specific playlist (selected within the app possibly or within the 'edit widget'?)

Visitor

This is exactly what I thought as soon as I saw the new update!

This should totally be added!! Like, it has gotten already almost more than a hundred likes in just a week!! I totally was thinking of changing back to Apple Music just because of the widgets and better interaction with siri, but if this is added I’d totally keep spotify.

Apple allow you to create widgets using swift but I’m not sure how much interaction it will allow cause we know what Apple is like for limited freedom. I’m definitely going to have a look into this cause I hate Apple Music!