Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Other] Spotify Alarm on iOS

I see that the new Google Clock app has a Spotify feature (alarm), and I thinks that’s super cool but, I have an iPhone therefore I can't use Google Clock so if you can also try to impliment this feature on IOS devices (IPhone,IPad,etc) than that would be great. Thank You

Updated on 2020-04-20

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
lnogueir

I'm literally considering Apple music just to be able to set up a music alarm.
Please, please, please add this feature.
Tbh, it should not be that difficult to implement.

Millie2541

Yes!! Can we please allow Spotify to be used as an alarm on iOS!! This would literally make my life complete! 

Ibrizic

We already have 1726 votes since this idea was raised could we please get an update on this?

Since 'July the 31st 2018', Spotify and Google partners to help both premium and free users on Android™ phones set their own unique alarms with music from Spotify’s 35 million track catalog but when is it finally our turn?

Cfadley

I saw that Google clocks and Spotify worked together to create this setup for android users. I would love to have a made for me daily mix start playing at a specific time each morning to help me start my day. Is there a way to make this possible for iOS users? 

ilkester

IOS users account for 54% of the market, yet only Android users get an alarm feature? Please prioritize an alarm for IOS. 

qpwoei222

Spotify have no right to incorporate themselves within the Apple Clock app! It’s completely Apple’s decision. Which they would never agree to since they wouldn’t make any money as they would with Apple Music! MONOPOLY! However Spotify could possibly implement an alarm feature within the Spotify app itself to cancel out the use of the Apple Clock app.

magrawal

I like the audio quality on Spotify and would like Spotify to remain a viable competitor to the Apple Music/ Google Music/ Amazon Music. But it appears that this alarm feature might soon become a deal-breaker for me. I don't understand why as a premium subscriber, I can't play Spotify playlists as morning and evening alarms. With elegant capabilities such as soft wake up etc. I am told that this is possible with Amazon Alexa and Echo devices. But, why do I have to pay a tribute to Amazon to play a song from Spotify? I really hope Spotify gets native alarm capabilities for my iPhone asap, because I keep looking for this capability and if I get alarm capability from a competing music service, I probably will switch.

mphoa

I like this idea a lot! I want this feature so bad! 

Colinbradwolff

Setting a Spotify alarm to wake up with your favorite song

TheTimes

Is there a way to use Spotify separate from the native iPhone alarm? Simply to have the app play a song at a given time?