[iOS][Playlists] Discover Weekly Suggestion

Let me just start out by saying I am obsessed with checking my Discover Weekly playlist every Monday. My suggestion is to have a way to mark specific songs as “I already have saved”, “already in my library”, “already on a playlist”, etc. In other words, my Discover Weekly often suggests different versions of songs that I already have saved in my Spotify Library (e.g., I have the song from the artist’s original album and then Discover Weekly will suggest the same exact song, but from the Greatest Hits/Best of for that same artist). I think it would help customize the Discover Weekly playlist even more and give us another option besides just giving the suggested songs a like or dislike. I don’t want to give those songs a dislike because I do like them and don’t want to mess up my algorhythm, but I want to prevent them from showing up in my Discover Weekly in the future. Hopefully that makes sense!

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.