Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Playlists] Reinstate “Last Updated” on playlists

As from version 8.5.46 on IOS, you can no longer swipe left to find out when a playlist was last updated.

Can this feature be reinstated as it’s really quick useful way to check large playlists and when they were last updated.

Updated on 2021-07-01

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Laser2

Yes, please it is so useful Spotify!

Trntkd

Yes please!

Peter
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-03-03

Marked as a new idea!

More info about how your feedback reaches Spotify can be found in this Spotify Answer.

robo042

The fact that we have to submit a "new idea" for a feature that we've had from the beginning all the way up until a week ago is nauseating.

Trntkd

Exactly! Why are they taking away a pretty basic and useful function and then making us submit it like some brand new new fangled idea? Just fix the error that someone made not including it in the new layout, or change the layout back 

jonathanherdt

I also need this back since it makes it so much easier to know when you can expect new music from a playlist again and to find out if a playlist gets updated regularly when you’re looking for a new playlist. I don‘t care where you put it (behind the three dots, at the bottom, wherever), just bring it back, please! 🙏 

mrbin88

This (Date of last update to playlist) is  extremely useful information to have.   Not certain why it was removed.    Please bring it bacj

MattSuda

I also miss this feature. It was useful to see when a playlist was updated. On desktop you can see the date column when songs were last added, but you can't see this on mobile so the updated date was very helpful.

Trntkd

Are we any closer to getting this feature added back?

Puggythedude

I concur. This was very useful. I don’t follow a lot of playlists other than my own. So knowing when they were last updated so I know whether to even bother checking the playlist out or not, would be very helpful again. The new design looks great and all. But make the changes along with keeping vital things like this available. Thank you.