[iOS] Quick Scrollbar

PLEASE CONSIDER AN UPDATE FOR IPHONES WHERE WE HAVE A SCROLL BAR. IT IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING TO HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH A VERY LONG PLAYLIST WITHOUT IT. ANDROIDS HAVE IT, PLEASE DO IT FOR IPHONES! 

Updated on 2018-07-15

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-07-15

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

mrchudley

This is truly a critical UX issue. 

5year, Spotify family user here. 

Fix it spotify!! 

Jonyothan
Regular

I agree, just switched to an iPhone from android, it is absolutely absurd that this isn't a feature already. I have over 3000 songs saved, it's impossible to scroll to see even half my songs and incredibly annoying

Sanjaynagi93

Absolute joke , so annoying for really long playlists , almost makes them redundant to use on iPhone. Please add this 

Jonyothan
Regular

Meanwhile nothing’s gonna be done about it unless we get stupid “votes”. Totally skewed concept, if a feature is on android there’s no reason whatsoever it shouldn’t be on iOS. Lazy developers 

kev2316

They keep closing this. How f#$king embarassing must you be that you cannot code this in. I am a software developer this is pure lazieness or incompetence. Jesus christ this idea has been requested for YEARS get it done! STOP CLOSING THESE REQUESTS AND GET IT DONE!!!

unkwn

I am confused by these quick scroll posts, there was a quick scroll and now it's gone. Yet all these other comments are mentioning to introduce it?

PLEASE bring this back, I don't get why such a simple feature would be taken away. Or make it optional? I used this all the and it's very annoying that it's gone.

I am an iphone user

Timonr89

10 years Spotify user. I need this for iPhone with over 1000+ songs in a playlist.

zacken99

This is a major issue that Spotify needs to take care of. I got a list with nearly 3000 songs and I never go in to that list on my iPhone.

If this is some kind of strategy to make people create many playlists with few song, it definitely has to be reconsidered. As a customer, this is driving me crazy.

vinicius_ls

I just migrated from Android to iOS now and I have a 2000 songs on my main playlist which I cannot handle in a satisfatory way because there's no scrollbar to that (specially considering that the songs that I mostly listen are the most recent [last songs] on that list). Please, consider this. It's really not difficulty to implement this, specially in a web-based app.