[iOS] Quick Scrollbar

PLEASE CONSIDER AN UPDATE FOR IPHONES WHERE WE HAVE A SCROLL BAR. IT IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING TO HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH A VERY LONG PLAYLIST WITHOUT IT. ANDROIDS HAVE IT, PLEASE DO IT FOR IPHONES! 

Updated on 2018-07-15

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Visitor

My "Liked Songs" playlist is currently at 2,014 songs. I enjoy listening to all those songs, but the songs that are at the bottom of the list when sorted by "recently added" or "title" get no love because it takes so long to scroll all the way down there. Obviously, I could just search for the song in the playlist, but if you do that and just select the song, it disrupts your queue, and changes it from your "liked songs" to ONLY your searched songs. You can click the three dot menu on the song and add it to the queue manually without disrupting the queue, but it is not convenient. A quick scroll or an alphabetical list on the side of the screen would be great. It was great in older UI's, and it would be great in the current UI. 

Visitor

This pisses me off that they dont have it. It seems so simple but when your playlist is over 700 songs long it is literally a chore to scroll down to the bottem if you want to listen to some more recently added songs.

See that they've added a small scroll bar in the iPhone app. I call that good progress!